Marine Biology JOURNAL
Download the current volume and receive the new articles in your email!
An online journal with articles for science communication. It has the objective of communication of Marine Science & Technology, in a language translated for easy understanding.
Find out more who collaborates in the realization of the Marine Biology Journal.
Submit your article to the journal and contribute to the dissemination of scientific knowledge and to the formation of more environmentally conscious citizens.
Marine Biology Journal of Science Communication
v3 (2) Jul/Dec 2020
- Pisces: the heroes of the oceans
- Monitoring of marine cetaceans and research methods
- Marine environmental solutions: new ways to understanding the UN-FPEIR model
- The Tartabinhas Project and its performance in the environmental education of public schools
- Sea turtle spawning: the great journey back to the homeland
- Hide and seek at the bottom of the sea
MARINE AND COASTAL ECOSYSTEMS AND BIOMES
- Ecology and structure of estuarine systems
- Mangroves: structure, dynamics, and biodiversity
- Sandy beaches: structure, dynamics, and biodiversity
- Estuaries: what do I have to do with this?
MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS
- Benthic organisms: what they are and how we impact them
- How does the death of coral reefs affect the planet?